15Malaysia

Mycravings? ❤ skip that- what happen to my mom?

I have lots of cravings ❤ especially after the "6 hour stuck in the study room " session :O
Crazy? Yes. Tired? No. Homework? Yes. TONESSS..
Tomorrow is Saturday, the last day of my weekend, which was suppose to be a holiday for me but it turn out to be the last day for me to finish my English Essay Assignment: A story
I have no idea what to write! Well i do... Its just that, It will be too damn long. and Im tired to modifying my story into a shorter one. 
ALSOOOO, I log on to facebook today, and gots lots of notification :/ sad.Honestly,Im too damn lazy to answer half of them.  >_< I wish I coud just deactivate them but My mom say  no.


Anyway today something crazy just happen.
Me and my mom were talking about students/teenagers in relationships. ( not a debate, but more like a casual conversation that kinda lead us to this topic)
I was like: " If I was going to go out with a guy, I'll be saying : Can we schedule our date to next year? Im kinda stuck with my GCSE now~"


My mom: "Nooo you cant be in a relationship, you cant be bother with relationship and  all the stuff!" then she sighed, " Well...actually-- suit yourself if you want to have a relationship."
I was ASTONISHED. i mean, My mom practically THE pessimistic person and had never ever say yes or gave up on sensitive/critical issue! BUt this?!!!


 Seriously, This need some celebration. My mom is a very open minded person these days, I guess its because of the fact that I keep sharing half of my lifes stories to her. :O
or maybe its because of the fact, that she been watching soo many drama movies =='
well currently I'm riding solo, so i don't really care if i have a boyfriend or something :]






No Response to "Mycravings? ❤ skip that- what happen to my mom?"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Jerwit All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes