15Malaysia

Dibba Trip

Last week on the 14th of October (Thursday), I have went on a school trip to dibba,Sharjah in UAE for the "Absolute Adventure" program. I must say, I was quite scare at first when I heard that there's only few people participating the trip. But hey! Me,Carl and Mitch is gonna be there. So I don't really worry about it because I got my friends with me. 

Anyway, I arrive at the airport few minutes later than Carl. But we cannot go into the airport yet, because we have wait for the others participant to arrive.I was soo tired of standing but it was okay, since we got to feel the warmth of the sun rays with a mixture of cold breeze, which tingles my senses aka goosebumps. somehow~

OKay, by the time when all the participants arrive. Do you wanna know what surprise me the most? Well, the thing that surprise me the most is the fact, that there's like lots of Year 12 students went on the trip while there's like 5 year 11 students went to for the trip. Scary for me to be honest, since I don't really know how to talk to people.


Anyway, after everyone arrive. We went into the airport and immediately check in. Some people had problem with their visas so they couldn't go, while me,Carl and Mitch get to pass through easily since we don't really need a visa to go to UAE. so Yeah for countries x)

By the time, we get to the duty free shops. Me, carl and Mitch decided to take a picture with Chupa Chups HUGGGGEEE LOLLIPOPS.. but the security guard prevent us to take another picture, and decided to chase us away from the lollipop. I must say it was quite a funny event.

After a while, we went upstair and ate Onion rings with cokes. Took us a long time to finish'em but it was worth it because in the Air Arabia plane, they don't serve you food. You buy your own food. just like in Air Asia, but the differences between them is that  Air Asia has better seats than them. xD ( Look at how tired i look  = ='' )


Around, after a hour, we arrive at Sharjah Airport, but then, we had to take 2 hour bus trip to Dibba. Which... toook a very long long time to get there. It felt like years and plus its near midnight, I was super tired and really need to sleep.
When we arrive at the Camp, we can choose which part of the camp to sleep in. Me, Carl and Mitch went to the second one, which...turn out to be our own roooom! Since no one else came, which is what make it more awesome place to stay in.
This was how the bus look like last timie: Look how crowded it is!!

Day 1:

First Activity: Rock Climbing

All of us has been divided into groups and yes we;ve been split up which make the whole thing felt like as if the world doesn't even make sense anymore.Its our first trip without our parents, this shouldn't be scary. This should be exciting... yes yes.. be more optimistic. -_-'

Turn out rockclimbing was awesome, even though I got some scratches in the end. Nah, it'll heal. It will be okay. PLUSS look at how awesome I look while crawling on the mountain like a lizard! xD LOL



Activity 2:Mountain Biking,

This should be fun, i guess, its BIKINGGG :).... Wanna know what exactly happen? well, my prediction was wrong..turn out the bike is a little bit too high, and im just too damn short for them. So I kinda, fell down alot- and yes More scars.
When we went back to the camp, I immediately went to my room, and slump into my usual seat/bed/sleepingbed. I was sweating like a pig, added with that those scars-- I felt like a warrior that just came out crawling from a battlefield, scars make me feel like I have archive something. Something that nobody can take,something that make human lust for satisfaction, something that call : Honor

Around 7.30, after we ate and stuff. We had a activities for the whole group- first, we play a game that call something like the kisser game, where you should guess who's the killer/kisser, because you got kill. Second game, where we should act something?? ( LOL  its a long story, so I better skip that part)




Day2 :
Third Activity: Kayaking

Wearing my green shorts and my black Tshirts.Me and Mitch kinda lied down there, because the fan is colder there. During a hot summer day like this, this is the only option to get fan up and cold.
Kayaking was fun, but the sad thing is the fact that I actually puke on the way back. I was sea sick. I never knew I could be sea sick. I must say, I have learn a lot about myself during this trip.

Fourth Activity: Orienteering.

We are trained to use our compass on this one.Its a challenge of searching bearings and find your destination is. There have a few rules that we need to follow, first is that we cannot run- second, we cannot follower other teams directions blahblahblah stuff. (Its liike a long long story, but Im gonna make it short since im in hurry.)
Okay, there this other team =>Mitch team was running to the fiinal point. Then we shout, "No runniing! No running." So BAMG, they disqualified, so technically we won and got popsticles in the end.

After that, we went hiking through the mountains, and slopes. It worth a lot even though we sweat a lot. ( The view of the landscape from the mountain is just so amazing! ) I mean How do you find a view with so awesome beach? Emmmm everywhere perhaps. But still Dibba was amazing, its unique in every way.










1 Response to Dibba Trip

December 7, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Musandam Dibba is a lovely attractive place for the tourists .

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Jerwit All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes