15Malaysia

CRAZY MONTH and my ////not so //// crazy couzie :)

I am tired as hell. Mock exam is starting this wednesday until next next week! but hey look at what im doing now? BLOGGING gosh im soo stupid.. i should revise because of those 'lack of studies' session in school, i should work hard!!! :)

but nah... im too lazy now T_T.. anyway look at the notes i wrote on my laptop. ahahha wahh im so lame to talk all by myself on the laptop. anyway wanna look at what mickey mouse lungage im talking about? its up there!! ( the picture is belong to Cheerseland Blog)
DAMNIT tommorow is enrichment day.. a day where u have fun.. :P but i don't want to bcause i have test !! And the school teachers is so damn lazy, especially the business studies one. Anyway winter is coming, I can feel the climate has change when Doha was reflected in water droplets,when thunders torn--ed the skies apart five days ago. I shivered... school jumper wont able to kept me warm, neither does the 'warmer machine' as you can see everything's falling apart somehow.
The only thing I could do now, is wait and think.....
( By the way, say bye to all my crushes, because they are just waste of time for now -_-'' _)


as funny as it sounds like, I know im a bit cuckoo in the head SOOMETIMESSS xP but ok fine yea :)
anyway, lol as i was surfing through the web, and blogs, and stalks etccccc. I saw something quite interesting ::
lmaoo
LOL your right, it does feel like a decade!!! Its soo freaking long, we should all meet up and do a lot of catching up time! ahaha LOL far, by distance you mean xP , but hey I think my family might gonna stop by at Johor so See ya in the summer then! ( around the end of  june tilll august) EHEHE ya but waitin for that day to come, might be very long!!! and plus by that time, ice cream allll melt - turn to yogurt maybe!! Xd
its great to have you as my cousin too dear!!! <3 and Im glad i turn you insane, at least that make us even at some stuff  BAHAHAHAH !!! lol excuse my weird laugh.

No Response to "CRAZY MONTH and my ////not so //// crazy couzie :)"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Jerwit All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes