15Malaysia

2 weeks of Christmas Holiday

      Finally holiday - just what I needed after my mocks exam! My mock result for Business and Math is A, thank god but still I need to improve my math and science. I had experience " The nothingness" in my mind during the exam, and I surely don't want that to happen again. I want to study, I need to study, this is more likely to be my only purpose for life now.

           I still feel like crap though, I hate the fact that my life is so busy and that no one is able to understand the fact that I have no time to think or act or do something else like : Painting a canvas for my crappy living room. Its not crappy, but anyway I really don't feel like doing anything. I could just break down and cry, I could just break down and hate myself for the entire day for not doing what I have to do.

            I know I have to work hard, I know I have to be punctual and be more organized. But me, Im someone who is un--perfect in every way and I love the way how I screw things up sometimes, even though its quite unnecessary.
          I don't have a sad life , is just that Im just sick and tired of some stuff. I envy my siblings to be able to have a littles sister to count on to do some housework when they are busy for their big exams while me?


ahaha :) that cheer me up, okay gtg :)

No Response to "2 weeks of Christmas Holiday"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Jerwit All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes