15Malaysia

Malaysian Ulzzang *Pictures does not belong to me * :)


Pictures or no pictures. This Blog post is dedicated to the Malaysian Ulzzang who look so cute while camwhoring and all :) Well I know some of their name but I am pretty lazy to caption all of them. My friend helped for most of the pictures contribution though lol. so Thanks to her as well :). Anyway just like any other people, Im a fan of ulzzang. They so fashionable and gorgeous :) <3 ahahahha!  Gosh This post sound a bit weird now... I guess I should stop talking by now.  chiao!
By the way, if you are one of the people who in these pictures that are posted below. Im sooo sorry for posting them! :O







































Cheeserland.com




4 Response to Malaysian Ulzzang *Pictures does not belong to me * :)

September 5, 2011 at 4:52 AM

nice picture

December 27, 2014 at 10:45 PM

hi, can you help me finding chinese malaysian ulzzang for my Malaysian Ulzzang Gallery? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/882818

you can send me the pictures and their profile through this email :)

January 29, 2015 at 10:35 PM

indonesian ulzzang more saucy

April 29, 2017 at 8:18 PM

Do you happen to know the 4th pic name? It looks like someone I know and she's Indonesian :O Not sure if she was fake or not...

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Jerwit All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes